For Camera Ready Submission, use same user ID and password, which are available in CMT website
1. Please prepare the camera ready paper strictly following the paper template (double-column): (ICEEE Template)
or IEEE (double-column):(http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html)
2: According to Reviewer Comments and suggestions, Please prepare review response in a separate sheet.
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
a. Click ("New Users-Click Here")
Previous users, but for a new conference:
a. Enter Conference ID (54059X), your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
2. "Login" by entering the Conference ID (54059X), email address and password.
3. For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
4. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
5. Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion"
6. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click.
(e.g., for LaTeX users, create a zip file that includes dvi and your *.eps figure files all together, and then upload the zip file for the system to convert into a compliant PDF file;
for MSWord users, upload the Word file and let it convert and return a compliant PDF file).
You should read careful about the following things:
1. Submit Copyright form for each paper - separately.
2. It can be done once for each paper
3. Corresponding Author/Responsible author/ co-author should do it.
4. You must inform ALL co-authors [if any] about this copyright form.
5. The title/authors in the copyright form must match exactly with Camera-ready Submission.
6. To Submit IEEE e-Copyright form, Please login into CMT website( https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICEEE2021/).
7. Author needs to follow the step by step to download e-Copyright Form.
8. Finally, upload it through CMT website in Author console.
You do not need to send the copyright form to the committee - just submit to the ICEEE 2021.
Step 4: Registration
A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the author registers the paper for publishing in ICEEE.
1. At First, You should pay the Registration Fees according to mention Registration page
2. Please keep and scan the Money receipt for uploading in Online Registration Form, which are available in ICEEE
3. Please fill up Registration form, which are available in ICEEE
For Authors/Participants Online Registration Form
Step 5: To Make zip file
Step 5: A Camera-ready Submission File is uploaded: zip folder contains
[using Zip file name is the same as Paper ID you used in your 1st (initial) submission ( for example: PID-5.zip)]
Step 6: To Upload zip file
Submit the ZIP File – after confirming the IEEE PDF check (else, the paper will not be included in the IEEE eXplorer) and downloading the filled IEEE copyright form, make them a ZIP file. Then submit the ZIP file through (CMT website)- as you did during the 1st submission: