|Registration Category||Registration Fees (Deadline: 02/12/2017)|
|IEEE MEMBERS – FEES||NON IEEE MEMBERS – FEES|
|Foreign Authors/Participants||USD 240||USD 300|
|Local Authors/Participants||BDT 4000||BDT 5000|
|Local Student Authors (Full Time)||BDT 3500||BDT 4000|
- A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers.
- Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for appearing it in the IEEE Xplore.
- ONE registration (either regular rate or student rate) can cover only ONE conference paper.
- Registration fee includes conference kit, proceedings, one conference dinner, two lunches, refreshment breaks (snacks, coffee, tea), access to all sessions.
- Where applicable, proof of full time student status and IEEE membership status need to be submitted.
- Any type of transfer charge/bank fees/handling fees should be borne by the authors/participants.
Instructions for Registration
- Please check different categories of registration and determine the category suitable for you.
- Select suitable mode of payment, complete the payment and collect necessary payment receipt.
- Complete Online Registration and attach all Supporting Documents with camera ready file.
- Proof of category of registration (e.g. full-time studentship status, IEEE membership, copy of photo ID (if necessary for identifying the country of the registered participant (e.g. institutional/organizational ID or identification page(s) of passport)
- Proof of payment (e.g. Pay Order, Cash Deposit-Slip or slip of Wired Transfer showing the code)
Mode of Payment
The registration fee MUST be paid to the following Bank Account:
Name of the Account: ICEEE
Bank Account: 3723010011661
SWIFT BIC: RUPBBDDH
Routing No.: 185812171
Name of the Bank: Rupali Bank Limited
Name of the Branch: RUET Branch, Rajshahi
Bank Phone: 880-721-750100
For authors residing outside of Bangladesh, the registration fee is payable preferably through any kind of wire transfer (e.g., Western Union/MoneyGram/Xpress Money/TransFast) which will directly remit the value in US dollar to the following ICEEE Account.
For authors residing in Bangladesh, the registration fee is payable through Pay Order or Direct, Online Deposit or Account Transfer to the given ICEEE account. The Pay Order should be in favour of “ICEEE-2017, BANGLADESH” and should be sent by EMS/Registered Courier addressed to “Chair, ICEEE 2017, Department of EEE, RUET, Rajshahi-6204, BANGLADESH”.