Camera Ready Submission Guideline -ICEEE 2017
Step 1: Final Paper Preparation
Authors are requested to check the formatting of the paper prior to final submission. The PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compliant. A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline. Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for submission to IEEE Xplore. IEEE reserves the right to exclude an accepted paper from inclusion in IEEE Xplore if it is not presented at the conference. Please follow the following steps to finalize the camera ready version of your paper:
- Paper template: Please strictly follow the first submission manuscript template provided here: Final Submission Template
- Page limit: Manuscript must be within 4 A4 pages in length including everything.
- File size: Not more than CMT limit in the online paper submission process. For any uploading problem, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paper submission: Submit your paper (PDF version only) through CMT using the following link. Before submitting your paper, please read the ICEEE Plagiarism Policy carefully.
Step 2: IEEE Xplore Compatibility of PDF File
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
- 42148X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Step 3: Copyright Submission
Way 1(Recommended):To Submit IEEE e-Copyright Form (eCF), please login into ICEEE-2017 Online Paper Submission System and click on e-Copyright Form and follow the steps to download e-Copyright Form. The title and authors in the eCF must match exactly with ICEEE-2017 Online Paper Submission System. Authors will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit the copyright form. Click on the Submit IEEE Copyright Form link (which initiates eCF). Please read instructions carefully. Submit IEEE eCF for each paper separately. After filling out the IEEE copyright form on eCF site, authors need to download the form and upload it into ICEEE-2017. Online Paper Submission System.
Step 4: Camera Ready Submission
Login to ICEEE-2017 Online Paper Submission System, click on Camera Ready Submission, follow the step to submit Camera Ready Submission and upload the following in a zip folder at your paper entry page:
• The PDF eXpress-passed compliant camera-ready pdf copy of your paper.
• A copy of the compliance message from PDF eXpress.
• PDF of submitted IEEE eCF.
• A separate pdf file, namely Response (if necessary as per reviewers’ comments).
- Please check different categories of registration and determine the category suitable for you.
- Select suitable mode of payment, complete the payment and collect necessary payment receipt.
- During online registration you need to attach scanned copy of Supporting Documents:
- Proof of category of registration (e.g. full-time studentship status, IEEE membership, copy of photo ID (if necessary for identifying the country of the registered participant (e.g. institutional/organizational ID or passport))
- Proof of payment (e.g. Pay Order, Cash Deposit-Slip or slip of Wired Transfer showing the code)
ICEEE considers papers with high-quality and original research contributions. Articles previously published, under consideration by another conference or journals, or with a pre- existing copyright will not be accepted for presentation or publication. Plagiarism and self- plagiarism are strictly prohibited. Submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism. Final Camery-ready paper will be submitted along with prescribed copyright form which is available in http://www.iceee-ruet.org
The conference is committed to publishing high quality of researches. Each submitted paper will be blindly peer-reviewed by reputed international researchers in the relevant field. To ensure the novelty and quality of work, around one-third of the submitted papers will be accepted. Selected papers will also be eligible for enhancement and submission to special issues of reputed journals, subject to additional review and revision.
Best Paper Award
Professor Dr. Muhammad Harunur Rashid’s Best Paper Awards will be given to three best papers based on recommendation of the ICEEE Technical Committee. Only the papers presented in the ICEEE 2017 will be considered for the awards. Each award contains prize money and a certificate.
- 1st prize: BDT 10,000 and a certificate
- 2nd prize: BDT 6,000 and a certificate
- 3rd prize: BDT 4,000 and a certificate